Direct Marketing Strategy & Consultancy
Better results, less wastage, better return on investment
Customer acquisition and retention is key to business growth and the value of customer data should never be under estimated.
We work with your data to understand your customers and their purchasing habits and then plan your campaigns to ensure they are both timely and relevant. Our extensive experience in direct communications along with a hands on approach means you receive an effective and deliverable retention programme.
These are the services you will receive from our campaign planning service:
- Development of customer contact strategy
- Strategic advice on mailing plans and offers
- Analysis and interpretation of mailing results to implement further retention plans
- Recruitment proposals for cold data and inserts (data pools, media inserts, swaps, door drops and third party lists and inserts)
- Planning meetings
- Timing plans for all mailings
- Day to day handling of campaign planning and briefing
- Matchback analysis and reporting of results
- Coordination and attendance of meetings with preferred suppliers
- Analysis and interpretation of any optimisation or segmentation reports
For all strategy and planning enquiries please contact Adrian Scott or Alison Child on 0113 302 3060