Junior Salesforce System Developer
** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES **
Here at the YM Group, we have an established Salesforce instance which requires administration and further development and we’re looking for an ambitious Junior Salesforce System Developer to join our team.
What you’ll be doing
Based at our Leeds head office, you’ll work predominantly on the support and development of the Salesforce system.
You’ll work closely with senior management and key stakeholders to maintain the system, as well as refining and customising the platform.
You’ll be responsible for managing day-to-day configuration and support, and you’ll also help with data input and data administration. In time, the role will evolve to include general sales and marketing support for the Business Development team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Be the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with approximately 70 users
• Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, report and dashboard creation, workflows and other routine tasks
• Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
• Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
• Scoping and completion of new development requests
• Work with the Group’s senior management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
• Assist in training of new users
• Effectively act as the liaison between our users and Salesforce
• Work independently with users to define and document development requirements
• Create and maintain documentation to help users get the most out of the system
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
• Excellent project management skills
• Ability to communicate with all levels of an organisation
• Well organised, with sound attention to detail
• A strong self-starter with positive and flexible approach
• Resilient, with proactive problem-solving skills
Some experience in Salesforce is essential but the role will allow time for self-study and personal development of skills.
The main areas that we require experience in are:
– user administration – including group management and permissions (roles, profiles, OWD, sharing rules)
– custom object management and field creation
– understanding of workflow rules and process builder
– ability to understand requirements and write reports and dashboards
– data cleansing and import via data loader or import wizard
– other general Salesforce administration tasks