Lettershop, Whistl, JICMAIL, DMA and Edit seamlessly moved the fifth in their series of Partially Addressed Mail and Intelligent Customer Acquisition Seminars to a highly attended, Covid compliant Webinar, on the 22 July 20.
Attendees got to hear about intelligent ways to acquire new customers with our industry experts discussing the research, data protection, format ideas and postal channel options for GDPR compliant acquisition advertising.
The agenda covered:
- The Facts for Partially Addressed Mail & Door Drop – Mark Cross, JICMAIL
- The Regulatory Future for Personal Data – John Mitchison, DMA
- Formats and Innovation to Stand out on the Door Mat – Alistair Ezzy, Lettershop
- Planning for Success – Mark Davies, Whistl (Door Drop Media)
- Case Studies – Transitioning Customer Acquisition Programs in a Post GDPR World – Ben Briggs, Edit