30th January 2020 in Bath
Date: 30th January 2020 in Bath
Are you looking for intelligent ways to acquire new customers?
For the latest updates, information and ideas, don’t miss our seminar on 30th January 2020. Be there to hear from leading industry experts on all aspects of acquisition strategy from how to plan, who to target and the best way to deliver the message.
Speakers include: Ben Briggs, EDIT Agency, on how to transition acquisition programmes in a post-GDPR world; Mark Davies, Whistl, on planning for success and our own Simon Cooper, showing how partially addressed mail works and how to use this exciting new campaign tool to micro-target your best prospects.
Hear from leading industry speakers about how to acquire new customers in a post-GDPR world
2.00 pm Arrive and refreshments
• Welcome by Andy Goddard, Commercial Director, Whistl
• The Facts for Mail & Partially Addressed – Ian Gibbs, Director of Data Leadership and Learning, JICMAIL
• The Regulatory Future for Personal Data – John Mitchison, Director of Policy and Compliance, DMA
• Planning for Success – Mark Davies, Managing Director, Whistl (Doordrop Media) Ltd
• Case Study – Ben Briggs, Media Director, Edit, Matthew Cann, Associate Director, Edit – Transitioning Customer Acquisition Programs in a Post GDPR world
• Formats and Innovation to Stand out on the Door Mat – Simon Cooper, Managing Director, The Lettershop Group