Ways to use the EasyMailer
There are many uses for this simple and effective format. You could use the EasyMailer for:
- Information/ Newsletter – Update customers on the latest changes to service and local news and information
- Launchpad to your Website – Proactively create awareness of your online products and services
- Awareness and acquisition – Speak one to one with your customers and prospects
Using Easymailer for fast turnaround mailings
The EasyMailer is a great format for fast turnaround as it is all created out of one sheet of paper. This means that there is no envelope to purchase and just one set of artwork to have approved. All the technical drawings are already created and we have stocks of paper available to fulfil your requirements. Once in production we will produce a finished mailer ready for despatch at 35,000 packs per hour or 800,000 packs in a full day.
EasyMailer Format options
EasyMailer is a fixed price per campaign based on a minimum of 10,000 records
You have the option of three formats:
- 4 page leaflet – quick and easy for simple messaging
- 8 page leaflet – more space for greater detail
- 12 page leaflet – the ultimate to showcase and reads like a newsletter
The EasyMailer can be personalised using either customer or cold data as well as postcode data to access the Partially Addressed Mail product. Using postcode data, means you can introduce regional personalisation to reach customers and prospects where you do not have their contact information.
If the EasyMailer isn’t right for your campaign there are many other formats to replicate a letter into an envelope but still created out of one sheet of paper. This gives the mailing a more traditional business feel. See creative corner
Rest assured, Lettershop have the knowledge and expertise to support all of your mailing requirements.