As experts in all things mail, we’re keen to share this knowledge. We’re running a one day onsite seminar on 27th January 2022 at TLG in Leeds helping you understand better how mail is produced.
The day includes a basic explanation of the production process including digital printing, a walk through how to design cost-effective mail pieces, format ideas and information on postage options. You’ll also be treated to a factory tour to see production live.
Get in touch to register your place
- Welcome and Introduction
- The Basics of Direct Mail and Digital Print
- How we process your artwork & data to create a personalised mail piece
- How to design the most cost-effective pack – what levers can you pull to drive savings?
- Innovative mail format ideas – what’s possible to drive responses and stand out on the door mat?
- Factory Tour – how we transform your ideas into reality!
- Postal options including Partially Addressed Mail
- Questions and Finish